Concrete Home Today. Save Money Tomorrow.
As the cost of home ownership continues to rise, one construction method is helping consumers to buck the trend
If you want to be shocked, all you need to do is add up how much money you spend on your home every year. Consider these monthly expenses:
- Maintenance costs
- Home insurance
It’s enough to make a grown man cry.
It sounds like a lot. And it is. Especially when you consider that the average price of a new home in Canada is more than $500,000, including the land.
Fortunately, concrete homes are now a viable option to make home ownership more affordable than ever before, with prices starting at less than half the price of an average new home in Canada, $220,000. Concrete homes allow you to purchase your home’s land separately.
No matter which home option you choose, every JanVeek concrete home comes with:
- Architectural design & engineering
- Windows & doors
- Finished exterior & interior walls
- In-floor heating
- AC (trim level good, better, best)
- Kitchen (cabinets & counters)
- Lighting & flooring
Every JanVeek concrete home can also cut home expenses:
- Contemporary design – every square inch has a purpose
- Energy efficiency – tilt-up wall panels retain their excellent R-value forever
- Thermal Mass – concrete absorbs and stores heat
- Simplified elements – never worry about paying a gas bill again
- Strong, sustainable materials – lower maintenance costs
- Lower insurance – fire resistant construction
If you’re considering a home that’s durable, maintenance free and affordably priced, think of JanVeek Concrete Homes. Contact us for more information on prices, plans and future possibilities.