1. AGREEMENT: The signed written Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and JanVeek & Co., and any prior or subsequent promises or verbal agreements which are not included in the written agreement are not to be relied upon. The relationship between the customer and JanVeek & Co. shall be governed by these terms and conditions as well as any local laws, regulations and signed contracts between JanVeek & Co.-, and its suppliers, contractors, and/or tradesmen.
2. PRICE: The price of a JanVeek & Co. tilt-up concrete home includes: architectural drawings, engineering fees, structure (floor slab, walls and roof), doors, windows, HVAC system, electrical, plumbing, kitchen (cabinets, counters, faucet, sink), bathroom (cabinets, toilets, sink, tub), wall texturing and painting (optional).
3. PRICE: The price of a JanVeek & Co. tilt-up concrete home does not include: land, land survey, soil engineering, demolition, legal fees, permit costs, landscaping and any other items that are not explicitly listed as included in the price.
4. EXECUTION OF WORK: JanVeek & Co. agrees to furnish all labour, material, services, tools, equipment and fixtures necessary to perform a high standard of work and complete all construction items included in the price of the home, as outlined above.
5. TIMEFRAME: Home construction shall be completed within the schedule outlined in the signed agreement between the customer and JanVeek & Co..
6. FEES: The costs of home construction, labour, permits and materials are included in the price of the tilt-up concrete home, except in the case of changes to one of JanVeek & Co.’s four standard floorplans, use of a custom colour, or use of custom cabinets, handles, faucets and other finishes.
7. WARRANTY: JanVeek & Co. tilt-up concrete homes are governed by the warranty as outlined in the signed agreement between the customer and JanVeek & Co..
8. SAFETY: All activities and duties required to build the tilt-up concrete home shall be in compliance with local ordinances, laws, policies and regulations and shall be performed by qualified and properly licensed professionals.
9. INSPECTION: The customer may visit and inspect the property on request. JanVeek & Co. reserves the right to refuse such a request if licensed personnel are not present to grant access, or if, in its sole discretion, it determines that it is unsafe to grant access.
10. PAYMENTS: Payment terms must be observed by the customer, as outlined in the agreement between the customer and JanVeek & Co..